Saturday, August 23, 2014

House Tour

Well, it is about time that I gave you the official tour of our home. You recall our first trip to Montana where we picked the house we would spend our future in...
Well, now we have made it up and it is our own. I finally feel at home now that everything is put away (including in the garage!)
Upstairs:
Living Room
Dining room
Kitchen
Complete with Grandma's spoon collection!
Master Bedroom
I even get my own closet
Master Bathroom
Boy's Bedroom (my favorite part)
Down stairs:
Laundry Room
Family Room
Guest Bedroom (someday it will have a bed and our guests won't have to sleep on an air mattress.)
Bathroom
Office

Outside: Which is amazing!!!
isn't this covered deck awesome?!
And  a giant yard to play in, mow, and take care of. I love having my own house!
All in all we are very happy with our choice and look forward to making a few improvements and style changes to really fit our family. Welcome home Fairbank Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment