My little guy is growing up too fast, but he is the happiest baby I think I have ever been around. He is always so happy to just be in the same room as someone. I love having him around and so does AJ. Aj just adores his little brother. They have to hold hands everywhere they go. I hope they grow up to be best friends!
A few highlights:
 |
| First Thanksgiving Dinner |
 |
| First pair of Christmas jammies! (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Fairbank) |
 |
| First time in the snow |
 |
| First time in a restaurant high chair |
Where's Andy?
 |
| Keeping busy with his "num num" while we put up Christmas |
 |
| New upright carseat! He was so excited |
 |
| First time in a shopping cart seat. Thanks AJ for pushing. He had a bunch of fun until Andy kept kicking him in the eyes... |
 |
| First time to DC |
 |
| First Santa visit |
 |
| First Christmas Sunday (thanks Gammie for the sweet blue sweater. I love it!) |
He is such an angel. I am so happy to be blessed with two wonderful boys!!! Love you Andy! hope this next month is just as exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment