We usually wait to decorate until after thanksgiving, but this year it came so late, and we were going to be gone so long that we decided to do it right before we left. This way it was all set up for when we got home.
 |
| Our 2013 special ornament |
 |
| I even finished Andy's stocking in time! |
 |
| Picture perfect |
The boys and I had a few fun Christmas activities to get involved in.
 |
| Story time at the library |
 |
| Seeing Santa at a friends Christmas party |
 |
| Looking so good for Christmas Sunday |
 |
| Thanks Gammie for the sweet sweater |
I have been teaching voice lessons and for a nice seasonal activity we had a recital. I don't have too many students and so instead of having a ridiculously short program I added in a performance by Joe and one of Aj. I taught him Jingle Bells and how to introduce himself.
Every year we venture into downtown DC to see Santa and the Christmas lights. Our first year it was so warm, our second year it was so so so cold. This year we bundled up and headed into town after being dropped off at the metro by Aunt Ginny (thanks!). Aj was so excited to ride the big train. We hit a monument, a museum, a fabulous restaurant, and of course Santa and the National Tree. It was fun and enjoyable in every way. We even got to have dinner with Ginny afterwards. It was so nice to see her and her family and catch up. We will miss seeing them when we move away.
We love the Christmas Season and can't wait for Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment