Saturday, December 7, 2013

CuppieCakes; Cupcakes for a Cause

Well, my little business has been running now for 2 years. It hadn't really been all that profitable until this last month. I was asked to be part of a small vendors fair at a family Christmas stop and shop. Some lady had gotten my business card from a friend and called me up to be a part of it. I was so excited. I got all my stuff put together, even got my website up and running and made over 300 cupcakes. It was quite the to do, and very educational.
 I worked so hard to get them all done in one day so that they would be fresh. What is the pont of selling cupcakes if they aren't yummy and fresh. As big of a mess as it made I actually had fun doing it.
This is how I kept Andy happy all day. He took both his naps on my back, because I feared that he would wake up and fuss if I put him down. 
 The next morning I got everything together and headed out the door as early as possible. I had fantastic friends who switched off watching AJ throughout the day. I am so lucky to have people around to help me out with these things. I set up shop.
 They tasted just as good as they look! I don't like to toot my own horn (or toot at all for that matter) but after 2 years of experimenting and perfecting I have come up with some pretty good recipes.
All day Andy was such a gem. He is an amazing baby. Everyone there was surprised at how quiet and content he was.
I was so surprised at how well I actually did. I posted a bunch on Facebook and was overwhelmed with the response from my ward and friends! Thank you to everyone who helped me help my mom!
I'm hoping I can keep this going!

1 comment:

  1. Searched for your website today.....it looks fantastic! Keep up the good work :) lot so love

    ReplyDelete