Yes, that is right. We are blessed to be having another boy. I love AJ so much and I just adore little boys. I know for a fact that we make cute little boys so we might as well keep them coming. I had my ultrasound at 22 weeks. I was expecting to hear that we were having a girl, but I was quickly proven wrong.
We had a Family Home Evening that night where we taught AJ about eternal families and how our family was growing. We taught him how to say brother and had him give my tummy kisses and tell his baby brother that he loved him. It was very sweet. For our activity we headed to Babies R Us and had AJ help us pick out his little brother's first outfit to come home from the hospital in. He loved all the animal ones, but we finally ended up with a little monster outfit. I hope he isn't helping to tell the future. This little guy better not be a monster. :)
We are so excited and can't wait. We will have quite the travel-filled month before he comes, but we will be happy to be in Idaho to welcome our little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment