The time has come to bring out the Christmas music and sing away as we decorate our Christmas tree. We knew AJ would want to be seriously involved so we let him help (with the not so fragile things) and then put him to bed while we finished up our annual Christmas Set Up Family Home Evening.
| AJ got to put up the star as his contribution to the tree. We were worried everything else was a little too fragile. |
| Every year we buy an ornament that signifies an important memory for that year. This year we picked a cupcake to represent the official beginning of my benefit cupcake business. |
The next day I did a super fast makeshift outdoor decorating session. It was done with whatever lights we didn't use inside...I think next year I may invest in some bush net lights for our holly bushes out front.
I made a gingerbread house with a few lady friends and our kids to get in the Christmas spirit. Not terrific, but not terrible. I had fun doing it and what ever I didn't use AJ enjoyed eating.
We can't wait for all the fun ahead of us. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope it is wonderful for you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment