Saturday, May 13, 2017

Spring Studio Recital

I always get tired of the same old thing at recitals, so this time we decided to give it a theme. DISNEY!! Everyone picked one regular repertoire song and a Disney song to play or sing. It was a wonderful recital that I will never forget.
Andy performed his very first piano song. I was so proud of hm for getting up there. He walked up and introduced himself like he had been doing it for years. What a pro! Mary Had a Little Lamb was never played better.
Aj was as serious as ever, and did great! He played Malaguena and Lava (pixar short)
He always takes his performances so seriously, but he never disappoints. This boy has a passion and natural talent for music. I love it!
I am so proud of all of my students and all the improvements they have made in the last 6 months. I hope to keep working with all of them through the summer. What a great group of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment