Thursday, July 14, 2016

My little Addie!

While keeping Dexter calm and loved while Mom and Dad were away in Europe with the MoTab I got to add another person to my care. Little Addie (Audrey's daughter) joined our crew for a week while her Dad hit the office and Mom was in Europe with the rest of them. I did this last year too and had a blast. I fear this year wasn't quite as adventurous, having a little baby to tow around too, but we still managed to have fun!
When we showed up at Mom's house I was stifled by the heat as soon as I walked in. I had forgotten to ask Matt to turn on the AC before we arrived and so the house had been baking for 2 weeks already. I turned it on and noticed that the temp was 96 degrees...INSIDE!!! this was going to be a long hot night!
We made it through the night and woke up to a much cooler house. The kids set right to work playing together!
 We spent most of our time at the house and enjoyed the wonderful outdoors and the even nicer AC house.
 At one point I thought I was going to go crazy with all these little ones pining for my attention. So off to IKEA we went to enjoy a little walk and hand the kids off to someone else to play in the Kid Zone.
 Ariana was never hurting for attention. With another little girl in the house she always had someone begging to hold her!
 We did a lot of reading when it was too hot to play outside.
 We even ventured out to the park one day for the kids to take a spin around the bike path. I could hardly keep up.
Too many popsicles were ingested by these little tummies. With the hot weather and all I just couldn't say no.
I couldn't have a little girl for a week and not enjoy doing her hair!
I loved having this little sweetheart join our family for a week. I look forward to the next tour when I get to do it again!!
 A little bonus here at the end. This is Andy's version of how mommy walks...

No comments:

Post a Comment