Saturday, July 30, 2016

Anniversary #6

Here we are 6 years later with 3 kids, 9 moves, and a billion memories to look back on! Marriage with this guy has been amazing!
This year our Anniversary fell on the same day that we were returning Jenni's kids to her in Island Park. Being a wonderful sister she took all the kids for a few hours while Joe and I enjoyed a wonderful delicious breakfast at a place in Ashton that made the most amazing cinnamon rolls. I mean seriously. Not only are they huge, but they taste like heaven!
A bit later we cashed in a favor with Joe's sister in Ogden and dropped the kids off there while we went to Lagoon. It was like jumping back into 9th grade.
We got a little more wet than we anticipated. 
This roller coster was the scariest thing I have ever been on. I seriously rethought our will as we were climbing to the top! I don't think I will ever go on that again, but now I can say that I survived the Cannibal. 

 When we got home we found the kids all tuckered out and asleep. Catherine must have had a lot of fun with them.

We had an amazing time. It was so fun to just play and not have to worry about kids taking potty breaks, or needing something to eat. It was just our fun on our time. Thank you Catherine for making that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment