Saturday, July 9, 2016

Dexter...the tiny one.

My mom has a super spastic dog named Dexter. He is frantic, loud, and a huge wimp. But even with all those issues you still grow to love this little dog.
My parents were gone for a tour with the Orchestra at Temple Square and Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Europe. Since it was such a long trip they decided to bring Dexter up to us to keep for 3 weeks. He was a bit mopey at first, but he learned to love our house.
He followed us everywhere and would give us the loudest craziest welcome home! after he leaves it might be hard to get used to the lack of extra noise.
Waiting for Gammie and Potts to come home. He probably thought he had been abandoned!
Dexter would hang out with me in Ariana's room while I would feed her. He always seemed to find the most comfortable place to burrow into. 


I don;t know if her loved Ari or was jealous of her, but either way he rarely left her side. 
With how much Joe pushed Dexter away they still became good buddies. 
I I ended up crate training Dex because we couldn't' leave him in the house unattended otherwise he would decide to "claim his territory"
 After 2 weeks at our house I had to head back to Utah to take care of Dexter there, along with my 3 year old Niece. The car ride was very entertaining... Dexter couldn't seem to find a comfortable place. Here are just a few of his favorite positions in the car.
He eventually ended up in his bed in the back of the car on top of all the luggage. 
What an adventure to have this little pup with us, and we would happily take him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment