Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Moving...AGAIN!!!

Well, here we are again. Time to pick up and leave our friends and ward one more time. This keeps getting harder instead of easier. I am looking forward to getting my piano back though. We headed out on my 6 week recovery day. Cutting it a little close. luckily this recovery has been amazing compared to the others. I have been so blessed to recover without too much difficulty. Well, from Bluffdale, UT to Ammon, Id.
The scariest part was that we have never seen the house we are moving into. It sounded nice online... Turns out it is pretty nice. The people who lived here left a bit of a mess in the yard and a few nasty stains in the carpet, but we did our best to look past that!
The boys are loving having their own yard again!
 We ended up with a house with 3 beds 3 baths. A perfect fit for our family. There are endless stairs though. I think when we moved in my fitbit counted 72 flights of stairs that afternoon. Andy counted nad from the bottom to the top it is 38 steps.
Jaxon felt right at home.
The kids are getting comfortable.
 I love that I finally get to decorate fro Ariana. We haven't done much yet, but I did manage to find and display all of my old Tinkerbell collectables from my childhood. I hope Ari loves them as much as I do.
Wish us luck in a new home, new job, new town, and new ward. Once again we start fresh, but this time we wont have to leave anything behind. We are sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment