Things were pretty low key with my recovery and everything, but I wanted to be sure to be able to listen to AJ sing to me in church with the Primary. It was totally worth getting to church with the baby.
We were so lucky to get to have my mom over for the evening. Potts is in Italy, so we took care of Mom. It was such a nice relaxing evening. I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom who loves without stopping. She is the best!
 |
| Potts had me pick out some flowers and chocolates from him to deliver on Mother's Day |
If you recall, after we have a baby we always pick out a special piece of diamond jewelry that I wear throughout their life to all their special events (birthdays, concerts, games and such). I have a necklace for Aj and a set of earrings for Andy. I love wearing them on special days. This time Joe outdid himself and designed a hair comb for Ariana. I absolutely love it! We plan to have her wear it on her wedding day.
I am so lucky to have these 3 sweet little angels in my life. I adore them with all my heart. What an amazing family I get to be a part of.
No comments:
Post a Comment