I always look forward to the annual Collier softball game. Luckily we live close enough to possibly attend it every year. This year even had an added bonus. On our way down we were able to meet up with Jenni and her family as they were on their way to a family party near Pocatello. They all got to meet Ariana.
Not only was it fun to see Jenni but the cousins got to kill some serious time in the PlayPlace.
 |
| Andy+Lucy= the most entertaining form of trouble you have ever seen. |
I loved getting to just chat with my sister while the kids had fun, and the guys always love talking about their jobs and the newest board game addictions.
As if seeing Jenni wasn't enough to make an awesome holiday we headed the rest of the way down to Utah to meet up with the rest of the famiy. With this being an annual tradidtion (I am currious as to how long this has acctually been going on.) we had everything ready to go. We plan for all occasions. Some years it rains and some years we get to play our hearts out. This was a beautiful morning for a game! We decided to hold a mini game for the kids under the age of 10. It was very entertaining
 |
| Even the littlest ones played! |
I was determined to play hard. Baby or not, I was going to have fun. But even after all my effort, I still managed to be on the loosing team...again!
 |
| Loosers |
 |
| Winners |
 |
| Ariana watched from the side lines. |
After the game there is always an awesome BBQ and pool party back at my parent's house. It hadn't been all that warm this year, so the pool was F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G! Nevertheless, the kids all still wanted to get in, which in turn meant I had to get in.
Always one of my favorite weekends of the year! Thanks Gammie and Potts for always making it memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment