Saturday, July 25, 2015

We did it! 5 Years!!!!

We hit 5 years of being happily married. It really has been wonderful and I am so lucky to have the man I have. It was well worth the 25 year wait. We decided that since we had just been on a Disney Cruise we didn't' need to do anything too out of the ordinary. A little dinner and date out perhaps. But as the time got closer Joe's ideas got more and more extravagant. We eventually ended up getting a hotel in West Yellowstone and getting tickets to Mary Poppins at the Playmill Theater. It was an amazing show and a fantastic evening out! We were so lucky to have some friends watch the kids while we were out. Some of the young women split the shift with Kylie. (Again Kylie comes to the rescue! I don't know how we will ever repay her!)
Had dinner at a BBQ grill. It was good food, but the decor was the highlight!
An old BYU-I Vocal Union friend was playing Mrs. Banks. She was amazing!
If we keep having such a great time together how will we ever keep up financially?!?! We love having our memories to look back on. Much better than any tangible gift! Thanks Joey for an amazing get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment