Sunday, July 5, 2015

Temple Square with Kylie.

I have an amazing friend, Kylie, from Dillon who has been a huge answer to my prayers since moving here. She was recently baptized and is now about to get married to a great member of the church. She needed a few things in Utah to prepare for the wedding so she came and spent a weekend with us at my parents house. On Sunday afternoon we had a good chunk of free time so we decided to take her out to Temple Square to see the sights and feel of the amazing spirit around it.
The boys were completely captivated by the statue of Christ. Andy kept asking if he could hold his had or sit in his lap. I love how close to the savior small children are. 
I am so lucky to have someone like Kylie in my life! she has taught me so much about the power of change and what a true testimony of the atonement is. Love you Kylie and am so excited for your upcoming wedding. You will make an amazing wife and mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment