Friday, February 27, 2015

The Real Group

I am so lucky to have gone to such a wonderful college. I was recently invited back to attend a workshop and concert for a group that I was slightly obsessed with in college. Sadly, I was unable to make it to the workshop. Joe couldn't ask for anymore time off work, but we did manage to make it out of Dillon in time to attend the concert. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I loved every minute of it. I also loved seeing old friends from school who made it back for the concert as well.  Thank you to the Browers for purchasing our tickets for us! It was an amazing night!
 And what did we do with our children, you may ask? we have wonderful friends from my mission who live the Rexburg and were happy to watch them for us. The boys had a great time and keep asking to go back to Ashton and Tianna's house. Soon, I hope! Thank you guys for watching my kiddos so I could have a great trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment