That night I was surprised with a special FHE treat with all my good friends. They are so thoughtful. I wa super surprised when they pulled this out for treat. gotta love our momon DQ owners!
On the morning of my birthday Joe oke up early to fix me breakfast just the way I like it.
Aj really wanted to help, so joe let him stir the eggs to make scrambled eggs. He felt like he was really doing something special for my birthday.
I opened my gifts. Jean (mom in law) got me a muchly needed and desired music stand for my voice students. It will be well loved and used! Thank you Jean~
| The boys liked playing in the boxes. |
After presents were opened Joe had to go to work and AJ went to preschool. I had a good hour or so just to play with Andy before Joe asked me to show up at his office for the big reveal of my birthday gift this year. I showed up just in time to receive a paper that said "who's calling?" and right then my phone rang. It was Mickey Mouse welcoming me to my cruise this week. That is right! I am going on a Disney cruise in 2 days!!!! I may have cried just a little bit. Joe knows me all too well!
After a bunch of web surfing to see what we were going I left to meet some friends for lunch and ice cream. it was a tasty yet messy affair. :)We were lucky enough to get a babysitter mid week so we could go out to dinner at the local steak house. IT WAS A-MAZING!!!! I love living somewhere where the burgers are as fresh as the produce!
Not only was today amazing and eventful, the real adventure is in a few days! Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment