Valentine's Day was wonderful this year. We got to explain to AJ what it was all about and he was really excited to find ways throughout the day to show us how much he loves us. He cleaned up his room without being asked, he helped make breakfast, he helped unload the dishwasher and was overall w very well behaved boy for the day. It was very sweet of him. I love Valentine's Day. I woke up and made pink heart(well attempted) pancakes and made little cute valentines for each of my boys to put on the table for when they woke up.
After breakfast AJ headed to preschool where he had a Valentine's Day party with the other kids. He was so proud of his little bag that he made, but I think he was more excited about what we inside it!
So amid all the love and crafts that day Andy managed to give himself this awesome shiner...yup, ran right into the edge of the table. Poor kid could hardly see when we took the ice off.
Joe always comes home for lunch, which I love and today he came home and made me lunch. We had eggs and toast. in the shape of... you guessed it...a heart. Thanks Joe!
Well, as much as I enjoyed my day it was mostly taken up with assembling and delivering my ever so famous and fun cupcake bouquets. I love being able to share the love I have for baking and my mom with those around me and I love seeing the look on peoples faces when they have received a surprise delivery. Makes all the hard work totally worth it! Happy Valentine's everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment