Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Home with my boys!

Boy, it sure is nice to be home. The night I got home from the hospital I spent with Gammie and Potts and my boys just sitting and enjoying our time together.
Sweet dreams for my little boy
I love my snuggle time
He is a super sleeper. I already get a 5 hour stretch at night. 
We had a few visitors. Mike and Des brought their kids over after  a family wedding.
It was fun to see all the kids together.
AJ loves his little brother to pieces. Sometimes he can love him a little too much.  He just wants to help with everything, but there are certain things a big brother just shouldn't do.
We took a short outing to get rid of my cabin fever.  It was nice to get some fresh air.
We decided this little guy reminds us of a polar bear. Big black eyes and giant paws, so we bought him his first snuggle buddy.
He even enjoys bedtime stories with AJ every night.
With a few difficulties with recovery we have had to supplement our feedings. Joe loves this because he gets a chance to feed him.  
Poor kid has a pretty bad case of jaundice so we have to sun him for a few minutes each day. He loves being outside, just like his mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures! We miss you guys. Congrats on the newest little one!!

    ReplyDelete