Our little guy is almost here. I have only been able to do a small amount of prepping since we won't be in our own home and we practically have everything already. I did however manage to put together a few crafts. Because AJ's room has been done in a Safari Animal theme and Andy will be sleeping in the same room I decided to add a few small details for the baby.
 |
| I made this to match AJ's name on the opposite wall. |
AJ's quilt was a super good find, but there was no chance I would find even a similar fabric anywhere... so I got clever. I took the pillow sham that goes with AJ's bed set and picked it apart to turn into pieces for a matching crib quilt. In Charlottesville I made a crib skirt and bed skirt that match using my new sewing machine, but ran out of time to make the actual quilt. lucky for me I had plenty of time in Utah to put it together.
I know you have seen a few of these pictures before, but these entries are for my journal keeping as well, so bear with me.
 |
| Bought a sit and stand stroller with a removable seat. |
 |
| Bought a rocking chair from Craig's List here in Boise so I could have something to assist with feeding the baby. It is so nice I have no worries about selling it at the end of the summer. |
So for all of you who would like to see my progression all lined up here you go. It is kind of fun to see how much one can change in nine months. :)
 |
| 12 weeks |
 |
| 22 weeks |
 |
| 30 weeks |
 |
| 36 weeks |
 |
| 39 weeks |
We get to meet our little Andy in the morning. 5:30 AM we head in and just a few hour later we will be a family of 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment