Monday, July 2, 2012

Sad Day

I know I may have scared everyone when I posted that Joe's bike went missing on facebook, but I just want to clear the air that it was his bicycle not his motorcycle. But, still a sad day. We ride our bikes everywhere and now we won't have anymore bike dates. Guess I will just have to get my exercise on my own now.
This is all that was left of Joe's bike...yes, yes, yes, we know. Never lock up the bike by just the front tire, but we hadn't gotten around to buying a second lock and the lock we had wasn't long enough for both of our bikes. I guess these thieves didn't want to bother with a kiddie seat. Looks like Joe will be getting a new bike next year when we come back...if we get to come back. Cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment