Joe turned 25 and is now a real man!
 |
| Oh my! Daddy is 25! |
We had a pretty low key birthday seeing as the party was later. It was a pretty normal day. I got Joe some special cereal and then he headed to work. I met him for lunch and took his favorite cupcakes into the office.
AJ hid under the desk as Joe's co workers filtered in to get some treats!
In the evening after Joe got home from work I made him dinner and then we headed out for our first geocaching experience. We followed the GPS to our destination and began to search.
 |
| AJ played in the sand by the river while we searched. |
 |
| After about 10 minutes of searching we found it in the crook of a tree. |
 |
| We took out the paper and added our names. We hope to do this a few more times before we head back to Virginia. |
After our exciting find we found a sweet little candy and soda shop in the middle of town.
 |
| So cute inside |
 |
| I love the old classic candy shop style. |
 |
| Delicious chocolates |
 |
| I love the way they serve their caramel apples. Yummy homemade caramel sauce. |
 |
| We ordered a yummy banana split and blackberry Italian Creme Soda. |
We had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment