So a few weeks ago when we were visiting my parents we had planned on doing photos with of the kids with Potts, but this prego brain got the best of me and I forgot their picture clothes. After a bit of discussing we decided to just wait until our next visit. So, between those tow dates Aj managed to lose 3 teeth! He has the cutest toothless grin now.
We managed to randomly fit pictures in on a whim one night we were there. Potts is always so good with the kiddos and gets the cutest smiles out of them. I love that I can just sit back and know that we will have the most amazing pictures every time. Thanks Potts for always taking the time out for us!
| Waiting for Ari's turn |
We always love to thank Pott's with his favorite treat and this time (not the first time either) he picked Leatherby's. Pott's gets "payment" for his photo services and the kids get rewards for being cooperative. I'm just tagging along and enjoying the goods!
Thanks Potts for an amazing experience and some great photos. We sure do love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment