Since we wanted to be be out here for Ethan's baptism and Sierra's benefit concert we came down to Utah. Then it lined up just 4 days before our trip out to New York so I decided to stick around while Joe went back to Idaho to work.
We took it easy and spent some extra time hanging with cousins. I even convinced my mom to redeem her Mother's Day gift and got a pedicure during one of her short breaks. He week was so packed that we hardly got to see one another, so I am glad I got this one on one time with her.
One day we even ventured out to the new park out by our old rental home. Holy cow, this park is amazing and has endless play possibilities. The kids played for hours!
The splash pad did not disappoint either. The water was super cold, but luckily it was very hot outside.
On our last day we got to have Des and her kiddos over for swimming, dinner and nails. We wore these kids out to the ground.
Des does amazing things!
We have loved our time relaxing here, but can't wait for our trip in the morning out to the farm!!
No comments:
Post a Comment