Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

I love having late church on Mother's Day. We had such a great morning relaxing and enjoying being entertained by my kiddos. They made me breakfast in bed and then let me sleep in (I had to stay in my room until breakfast was finished...haha)
After I finished I asked Joe if he wouldn't mind grabbing me a little bit of orange juice...I guess I should be more careful about my wording. This is what I got.
At church the whole primary and YW/YM sang for sacrament meeting. It was so full of the spirit. I love that I get to be a part of all these special moments when the kids get to sing to their families. I love my calling! Because I couldn't' record it in church I had the kiddos sing it for me afterwards.
What a wonderful day! Next year we will have even another little kiddo to celebrate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment