I love it when General Conference lands on Easter. It seems to bring a more powerful spirit into the talks given. I had been recently praying for answers involving finding joy in motherhood and my prayers were answered within the first two talks given. I can not deny that the Lord knows our needs and helps the spirit teach us in the way we need to learn.
Another big thing that happened were a few changes by way of Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching. In fact they were done away with, along with monthly reports... could it be a joke?
Well, after a rough day of morning sickness, I managed to man up and make a wonderful dinner just for our little family!
Nothing is a bigger blessing than these sweet kiddos. They sure do brighten my life and bring joy to my heart. Love you and Happy Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment