Sunday, April 22, 2018

Aj's Birthday

Aj was so excited that he got to spend 3 days celebrating his birthday. Friday at school, Saturday with fun, and Sunday with family.
Friday I took a walk over to the school and took treats into Aj's class.
Ariana fully enjoyed the extras in the wagon on the way home. 
We like to give the kids the choice to have a party with friends or a special activity with family. This year he surprisingly picked a family activity.
We went out to Battle Zone. A place filled with bounce houses, obstacle courses, trampolines, and arcade games. We had a blast!
After a fun filled afternoon we slowed down to open presents and enjoy some yummy cake!
Amazon subscription box. Robo builders from Grandma and Grandpa
Flickin' Chicken from Gammie and Potts
Aj asked for a safari cake. I had to get creative, but I think we ended up with a great cake. Safari sunset and animal silhouettes.
Happy Birthday kiddo!!We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment