Monday, October 31, 2016

This is Halloween!

The day has finally arrived! I love this holiday for all the wonderful reasons. Fun, food and costumes! I worked a great deal on our costumes this year and am very grateful for the added help of Grandma Jean. She sewed these robes long before she knew we would use them for Halloween (like 10 years before...best hand-me-downs from Joe's sister!)Also an awesome shout out to our brother in law for making the wands for the boys! They are a huge hit! Introducing....
Aj as Harry Potter
Andy as Ronald Weasley
Ariana as Hermione Granger
Mom as Professor Trelawney
Joe as Hagrid
We have the greatest babysitter in the world and she decided to dress up to match the kids so they could have a proper wizards duel before they headed off to go trick or treating.
We decided to keep things simple.. or so we thought. We stayed on our main street and the three circles that came off of it. I had no idea the kids would bring in such a big haul! What a great neighborhood for this.
We finished late and of course we could n't head to bed without a little bedtime story!
What a wonderfully memorable year. I can't wait to see what we come up with for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment