Joe and I recieved a call in our church to teach the 10-11 year old sunday school. We have loved it! We have done everything from role playing to marshmallow wars. The only way to keep 10 year olds curious is to involve them.
I've even done my fair share of coloring to present object lessons!
Joe also keeps them entertained by seeing how many magnets he can fit on his head before they fall off.
My favorite lesson so far has been about the foolish man who built his house upon the sand and the wise man who built his house upon a rock. It teaches us that if we build our lives upon a strong foundation we will not fall!
This is such a great group of kids and I am excited to keep teaching them! They are so fun. I even get to bribe their good behavior with holding the baby. Good odds for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment