Thursday, August 18, 2016

Out to Seattle Once Again!

I have made this trip out to seattle once a year for 4 years now and look forward to many more. This year there is a very special reason for going.
Sadie was getting baptised and she wanted me to sing at her baptism with her. How could I pass up an invitation like that? I braved it on my own as far as Boise. I left a little early so we could enjoy some down time at the pool the next morning before meeting up with Gammie, Potts, and Audrey so we could caravan the rest of the way.
We spent some time at our favorite pool before meeting everyone for lunch. The boys had a blast and I my hope ws to wear them down so they would take a great nap for me in the car! We met up for a quick lunch at Freddy's and then hit the road!
It was a fun and wonderfully uneventful drive. I switched drivers here and there so there were always two adults in each car. It was a huge help to me!
The first morning there was Sadie's baptism. We practiced our songs and got ready to watch this sweet girl get baptized.
we may have also enjoyed a bit of time to goof off!
I love that Jenni and Payton get to play together. 
 Her baptism was packed with friends and family. Sadie is such an amazingly sweet little girl. I absolutely love spending time with her. It is such a shame she lives so far away.
After the Baptism the party began! We enjoyed outdoor movies, shopping, laughing and playing all week long.
There were 3 mega highlights (after the baptism of course...) One night all of us ladies went out for a late night movie together to go see Florence Foster Jenkins. We laughed and cried together in our bog comfy chairs. I love spending time with my sisters and mom!
Another huge highlight was going to the beach. We took all the kids and spent hours in the sun! it was wonderful and fun!
Ariana got cold pretty so we changed her into some nice warm clothes and she just chatted our ear off the rest of the afternoon. She sure loves being outside!
Me and my buds had a blast!
We really wore them out! they had no problem falling asleep that night!
where is Aj's head?
Except this one! She thought it would be fun to keep everyone awake for a few extra hours!
Mean while back in Idaho...Joe was left alone to entertain himself. This weekend just happened to be the firm hike. They hiked table rock and enjoyed a long day together. I am sad I had to miss such a fun event! I guess it was harder than he expected!
Beautiful!
One thing you can only find in Seattle is a free concert by our favorite children's musician ever! Caspar Babypants. He is amazing. We have like 10 of his albums and I LOVE every single one!I was so excited that we would finally get to attend a concert! The kids were in heaven the entire time!!

 I am so lucky I got to spend all this one on one time with my wonderful sisters. They truly are the greatest!!!
the new albums we bought...maybe too many.
We even got them all autographed.
The time to go home always comes too soon. But we needed to get back to daddy!
hanging at the hotel half way home. 
Not before we made a much needed stop in Dillon to go to Kylie's baby shower. It was so fun to see everyone that we miss from Dillon. We are so excited for Kylie and Mitch to have a sweet little boy together. Tucker will be a great brother!
love you girls!!


No comments:

Post a Comment