Joe might think I am crazy (or satanic) for liking Halloween as much as I do, but honestly it is my favorite holiday. I love the weather, all things pumpkin, the costumes, and the fun that comes along with it. It is always fun to decorate a new house. This year I had a bit of a challenge finding places to put all my fun decorations. I also added a few extra fun ones this year.
 |
| Here is the all time favorite spider web. 3 years and going strong! |
This year I branched out and actually did a few crafts on my own. I managed to make this super cute little ghost out of cheesecloth and glue. Andy named him Frank (because this year andy was interested in all things frankenstein)
I also took a night off of being mom and spent 4 hours at my new friend's house building this awesome Bat Mobile. I absolutley love it. I just hope it makes it through storage after this year.
An all time favorite thing about Halloween is getting our family costume put together. This year was especially involved. It took months of searching and sewing to get everything in place. but now that it is all ready we cannot wait to show off our best costumes yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment