Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Andy Starts Preschool

Soooo.... since we moved her in late May we were unable to Andy into preschool this year. I thought about what to do to keep him entertained and decided we would do a home preschool ourselves. Nothing fancy, but I am hoping all this one on one time will help his attitude a bit.
I purchased a full curriculum and went to work preparing for our lessons twice a week. He was so excited. We started off like any other first day of school and took pictures!
 We also made our own name tags (not that we needed it, but it was fun to watch him try to write his name for the first time)
 Most of our time was spent making self portraits.
I am so excited to get to spend this special time with Andy every week. Maybe next year we will get him into a real preschool, but for now I think this will work our just perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment