Time is just zipping by. I know everyone says that the more kids you have the faster time goes, but I never realized how true that really is!
5 months has brought on some pretty exciting firsts for this little princess. She is getting one of the sweetest little personalities. She loves to tag along with her brothers anywhere they go.
Waiting for Aj to finish his violin lessons.
She has taken many many walks with me in the evening. The weather has been amazing!
She attended her first concert (aj's fiddling concert), baptism, trip to Seattle, visit to the beach, and camping all in one month. It was quite a busy one for her. She was such a good little trooper in the car.
Her first time on the beach
Hanging at the hotel halfway between seattle and home.
Andy never thinks she has enough toys or stuffies. He will frequently pile them as high as he can right next to her.
Work out baby! channeling her inner Richard Simmons.
Camping with her was simple and amazing. I hope she learns to love it as much as I do.
Andy continues to surprise with with his interest in his little sister. With Aj in school it has really allowed their relationship to grow.
I love waking up to this. The boys are always so excited to wake up their sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment