Saturday, June 25, 2016

Joe's 29th Birthday

Joe is getting closer and closer to 30 but it isn't quite here yet. This year we were able to snag a babysitter for a few hours while I took Joe out on a tandem bike ride along the river.
On our way there we saw a car drive right into the back of someone's house!! 
Riding a tandem bike is way more difficult than it looks. Balance, steering, control...it all depends on cooperation. We kept laughing and saying it would be a great activity for marriage counseling. After we got the hang of it we really enjoyed it.
 We took a quick pause at the Lookout near the temple. We live in such a beautiful town. I am excited to (finally) settle in and really get involved here.
Happy birthday sweetheart. I hope everything was great for your birthday and I look forward to spending many more birthdays together where I can spoil you and make you step out of your comfort zone just a tiny bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment