Excited to graduate! (loving the double vest look!)
We were already in Idaho when Aj was suppose to graduate from Preschool, but his sweet teachers let him come back to perform all of the songs he had worked so hard to learn. Here are a few snippits from the program (it was over and hour long, I don't think you want to see the whole thing.) I love the 50 states and his description of what he wants to be when he grows up. (he is wearing a peach shirt and dark pants, if you have a hard time spotting him)
His teachers were wonderful and worked so hard with him to keep working on his reading even if he was way ahead of the curriculum.
We FaceTimed Joe during the program since he couldn't leave work. We were lucky to have Des and her family join us too. That way Aj had someone to perform for.
I can't believe this kid is ready to start Kindergarten. I know that the summer will go by way too fast and the school year will be here sooner than we know it. I know he can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment