Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Kylie Got Hitched!

Kylie got married, and not only did I get to take their engagement photos...
and do their cupcakes...And lend her my dress...

But most importantly, I got to be her escort as she went through the temple. What an amazing experience to witness her go through this from start to finish. All of her earthly covenants have been made and kept all in a year. What an amazing girl she is. I don't think I could ever have gone through what she did in her previous marriage, put up with being a single mom and still have enough courage and faith to join a church and make it to the temple. She is the best!
On our way to the temple!
The day of her wedding was rainy and gloom, but her spirits were high. She even managed to stay calm and sain when her husband got a terrible migraine one picture into our session and we had to call it quits. Didn't get very many pictures, but we did get through the most important part, which was the temple sealing. I can't wait to go back soon and see her sealed to Tucker! That will be a magical day!
 We were lucky enough to bring Alison along with us to help watch the boys (and to also get her mind off of the fact that her boyfriend left for the MTC that day) All were totally wasted! What a memorable day for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment