Saturday, September 26, 2015

Annual Outing to Seattle

So for some reason it has tuned into a wonderful tradition to head up to seattle with my boys to spend a week with Jenni. It is fun filled and exciting! I love it everytime. This time was a little less comfortable seeing as I was dealing with a good amount of bodily problems, but I did ok. I took my time on the drive and spent a night in Spokane to split it up.
This is how I find andy when it is time to read...
And this is how I find AJ. Much of a difference?
I'm so glad my boys are best friends. It sure makes driving long distances much easier to handle.
This time I got to spend an entire week! We had all sorts of adventures; including....
Shopping ( a must when you are with your sister)
Playing 
 Goofing off
 The State Fair
 Birthday pranks (thanks helen for the paper towel cake)
 Costco (a tradition)
 Birthday dinner on the town!
Back to the good ol' days when I was their third wheel everywhere they went in Rexburg.
And of course a trip to the farmers market...where we just happened to see a helicopter land.
The boys even got to sit inside the rescue copter. 
 I look forward to my trip this next year...that is if things all work out according to our plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment