With my nails looking so festive our first day with Addie she wanted some that looked fun too, so I pulled out the girly side of me and painted some tiny nails.
We had more adventures in two weeks than we had the rest of the year. We made it a point to have an outing every day. We had an absolute blast, and it was nice practice for 3 kids. Before all the craziness took place I made sure to spend a little time on my own at the temple. Thank you Katie and David for watching the boys while I got to go. It has been far too long.
Our first adventure took us out with our other cousins to Thanksgiving Point Curiosity Museum. The boys were in heaven.
We also took a little time to head out to the splash park. Nothing beats having free range to run around and splash others without getting into trouble.
With Addie around I rarely had to tend the kids. They would play for endless hours. One time it got a little too quiet and I went upstairs expecting a disaster, but luckily I found these sweet kids reading to each other. maybe we should keep Addie around more often..
While we were having the time of our lives, Joe had to stay behind and work. We tried our hardest to face-time every night for scriptures and prayers. Occassionally we got to squeeze a story in there.
A few of our adventures consisted of...
A doughnut run,
A swim party with Cousins.
Multiple trips to the park.
Nap time... My personal favorite. And yes, I took a nap too.
3 too many trips to the snow come shacks.
And to top it all off we took an unforgettable trip to the zoo with some wonderful friends of mine. I don't think I would have been able to pull it off without them. Thanks Jen and Jay for taking the time out to spend the day with us crazies!| All wiped out! |
| The Three Amigos |
No comments:
Post a Comment