Joe isn't all that excited about things like carving pumpkins and dying Easter eggs, so that is all left up to me. Good thing I love it!
So on Saturday we had baskets, birthday parties, egg hunts and more!
| Joe had eggs for breakfast |
Sunday we kept very quiet and reverent. Conference was wonderful to listen to (what we actually heard, that is) There were times when the kids really quieted down to listen to the speakers and try to match up talks with their bingo charts.
I am so thankful for the chance to listen to so many testimonies of the Savior this Easter. It was a unique and memorable experience. Aj loved looking through all the "Resurrection Eggs" and having daddy read him all the scriptures that told about Jesus' last week on earth.
I loved getting my china out and making a fancy dinner just for the 4 of us. I went all out. I even ventured out and made lamb chops. And just because everyone loves pictures of food...
So after a tasty and surprisingly quiet dinner we thought we would pull out a little surprise for the boys. JELLO eggs! I loved having these as a kid. Boy, was I wrong when it came to my kids. No interest whatsoever. we tried all sorts of ways to get them to eat them. I guess jiggling just isn't what they like their food to do.
| Aj's first reaction |


Looks like you guys are settling into your home nicely!
ReplyDelete