Saturday, April 11, 2015

"I wanna go lie down with those lambs"

So, winters in Montana are far from eventful. Very cold, very dry, and not too much to do or see. Happily as spring has come around we have found ourselves way more busy and enjoying the lovely plus side of living in Montana. We are so lucky to have so many friends with lots of land, 4-wheelers, and animals--baby animals!
We got to spend some time with my mother in law's good friend Kim who has sheep that she raises and sheers for the wool. She invited us over to see the sheering and of course, see the new baby lambs.
 Everyone had a blast. Andy tried to kiss every single one that would let him get close enough, Aj was fascinated by the "hair cut" that the sheep were getting, and I just loved feeling like I was part of the farm life for a small afternoon. (excuse the crazy crazy hair. I left the house with a wet head and it was way more windy than I expected it to be!)
Help! I am being eaten by a lamb!
We are loving it more and more here!

1 comment: