Saturday, March 22, 2014

10 months

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. This kid just keeps going and going! He is developing so fast I can hardly keep up with him.
Just after he turned 9 months we took him in for his regular check up and found out that he is still off the charts for his height and skinny as can be. He does however love to go to the Dr's. He loves to play with all the crinkle paper he can get his hands on. Our insurance covers excessive amounts of supplies right?
 Andy has started to really play now. We occasionally will go to the mall play zone to run down there energy since the weather has been so cruddy lately. Andy will take off now. He loves to make noise in the tunnle just so he can hear himself.
 He can now pull himself up to a standing position. He is just so pleased with himself. We had to make a few more alterations in the house because of this. His crib had to be lowered so he couldn't topple out, and we had to take a few things off the floor that were potential climbing hazards. But he is loving the new view!
This one came as a shock.... I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of milk, came back and Andy was gone. Then I heard a squeal of delight and looked up...He was 3/4 of the way up the stairs already. Another gate at the bottom has been installed. 
He took his first trip to the zoo and loved every bit of it. I think he mostly just enjoyed being in the sun!
 He learned to climb the trees out front and didn't want to come down. I am a little worried about our future with this kid. I think I am gonna have to have eyes on him at all times.
 He had his first spring break and got to enjoy the beach, aquarium and some good southern history.
 His first time crawling took place in the shark tank at the aquarium. I am sorry the video is so dark, but I stared recording as soon as I noticed what he was doing.
He also had his first picnic this year. I love that my boys love to be outside. It was so fun to get out and enjoy a little sun with some of our lovely friends.
 Andy is still a little snuggle bug. Every morning he will wake up and bury his face into your shoulder as soon as you pick him up. He is content just to sit with you and enjoy the view.
He also finds some very oddly comfortable cuddling positions. 
 Andy loves to play with his friends. We have started dropping him off regularly with our babysitting CoOp and he loves every moment with those kids. Most of the time he just spends his time watching everyone else, but he is happy as a clam.
Such as sweet little spirit and such a great big smile. Love you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment