Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn has finally come!

I love Charlottesville in the fall. The weather is wonderful, the trees are beautiful and I love wearing sweaters and drinking fresh hot cider. Nothing could be better (not to mention it is almost my favorite holiday).
I put out my decorations
I love seeing my leaves change in the front yard. Cleaning them up is a different story. 
Apple and peach picking is a major highlight
 An added note to this fall was the chance to be a mother of 3 for a day...Let's just say I am so glad I do not hove 3 kids under 2 1/2. Our good friends took a day date to Busch Gardens and we took a shift watching Isaac. It was so fun for Aj, and pretty fun for me too. The biggest thing we ran into was getting in and out of the car. I didn't know where to begin or end. I didn't want them running into the street, but I didn't seem to have enough hands to tackle them down.
 I had to take them to Mainly Music (our weekly music class). It was much easier once we got inside because I didn't have to worry about one of them taking off. They loved all the time together. Next time I babysit I think I will just stay at home.
 We have been taking walks more frequently now that the weather has calmed down. We have come across so many fun spiderwebs,giant spiders, and fluffy caterpillars. (we have also seen our fair share of roadkill squirrels. I guess it is gathering time)
We also puled out the Halloween clothes. Aj was so excited to wear his Jack-o-lantern shirt and socks. I could hardly get him to change out of it. Silly kid. We love Fall andlove that it lasts so long here.

No comments:

Post a Comment