Sunday, September 22, 2013

4 Months

Time is cruising by and this little guy just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Weight: 14 pounds (40%)
Height: 27 inches (90%)
We had his doctor appointment and he is a healthy, happy boy. He loved visiting the doctor...that is until he got his shots, but even then it only took him a few seconds to calm down and he was fine the rest of the day. Truly he is one of the best babies I have met. I have no complaints.
He likes to keep his dad company while he does his homework
So many of the toddlers find his just fascinating. This little guy has been through the ringer when it comes to curious children poking his eyes, pulling his arms, and sitting on his tummy. He finds most of it entertaining himself. 
I can't split these two up. They love to be together. AJ is such a good big brother. He has to know where Andy is every minute of every day. It gives me warm fuzzies to think of them growing up to be best friends (and worst enemies too, I am sure)
He now loves to sleep with his puppy. 
He stays calm whenever something soft is near his face. I find myself worried at night sometimes thinking he might suffocate, but I always find him 12 hours later happy and ready to get up. 
He just started to recognize things in the mirror. He seems to find himself pretty amusing.

He has been camping for the first time
 He is such a wiggle worm. He loves to move. So opposite of AJ at this age. He was just happy to sit on the floor. I think we might have an early walker on our hands. (I secretly hope not)
We love you little guy. You bring so much joy into our home and remind us how simple life can be. Nothing puts us in a better mood than a smile from you and a kiss from AJ we just love you boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment