We had only been home from our little business trip for one night before we closed up shop and headed out again to return to Virginia. We did most of our packing Saturday night with the help of the Hilliars. The next morning my wonderful husband offered to finish up the cleaning and packing and sent me off to get my hair done. I spent two and a half hours relaxing and primping. Thank you Joe!!!!
 |
| With Mommy gone getting her hair done AJ needed to pitch in and do his part. He helped clean out the fridge. |
We made it out around lunch time and headed to my parents house for the weekend. It was going to be nice to get to sleep in the same bed for more than one night.
 |
| I've been working on Andy's quilt so it can be done by the time we get to VA. |
 |
| On top of all the time I got that morning Joe also let me head out with my mom and sister to see a play at the amphitheater. It was so fun to spend some good quality time with the ladies. |
The next day we spent relaxing with church and a family dinner. I am so glad I got to spend some extra time with my family before we jump to the other side of the country for another year. On Monday morning we packed up and got ready to get going on the last portion of our road trip. Just before we left we met Potts downtown for our family photo shoot. It went so well. 30 minutes and we were out of there. Thanks Potts for the wonderful photos. Now we can finally update the picture frames in our house.
 |
| An |
No comments:
Post a Comment