We had quite a fun filled and busy day. It started with driving up to Haley, Idaho to see my Grandma in the Independence Day Parade. She was crowned as a Lady in the Heritage Court.
 |
| Isn't she just the cutest! |
We staked out the perfect spot in the parade route and enjoyed the company of family while we waited.
 |
| Nice photo-bomb Joe! |
Since we knew we had the perfect spot Mom and I walked down to the closest restaurant to get a little something to munch on before the parade started. We got back just in time to see it start.
 |
| Aj loved it all! Especially the fire trucks that were throwing candy. |
 |
| Grandma whizzed by so fast in her little horse drawn carriage that we hardly got a glimps. Luckily Potts had his camera poised and ready (as always) |
We got back to the house for a lovely BBQ and family time. The food was great and the company was even better. I got to meet my super cute cousin Brooke (who I haven't seen since I was about 2 or so). We also had time to introduce Andy to Great-Grandma Collier.
 |
| Brooke also owns a cake company and so she made dessert for the party. Yummy cupcakes! I do think AJ might be blowing out blue boogers for the next week though. :) |
We got to spend the night at my cousins house (thank you Becca!) and have breakfast with the crew in the morning before we headed out. Aj loved his time there (although he feared the two big dogs) but when he heard me mention his cousin Aspen he was out the door so fast! He wanted to see his cousins so bad.
Thanks Grandma for a great holiday. We hope to make it back out to see you soon. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment