Friday, November 9, 2012

Murder Mystery

Our good friend Linda was having a birthday. She invited us to be part of her Murder Mystery Dinner down town as part of the festivities. It was so much fun. Everyone really got into it.
I was a slinky Jazz Singer. I had so much fun experimenting with my hair and makeup. I watched all sorts of fun tutorials online. This is what I came up with.
 Joe was a rich gambler.
 We all met in this little speakeasy above a small italian restaurant. It was the perfect place for the party. Everyone else was just as dressed up if not more.
 Turns out I wasn't the murderer, but Joe was an accomplice to the shady lady who done it.
We got home pretty late but AJ wouldn't go to bed without a few kisses from his mommy!
 I guess he got more than he deserved. :)
I was hoping to have more pictures to post, but my friend hasn't gotten them to me yet, so if they come I will add a few more.

1 comment: