Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cupcakes

My business has really taken off this year. Just in the past two months I have already doubled what I made all last year. I just wanted to share a few highs and lows so far.
Let's start with my low point. I had someone ask if I made Gluten Free cupcakes. I figured it wouldn't hurt to give them a whirl, I mean how hard could they be? Boy was I ever wrong. This was a epic disaster. The first batch turned out to be rock hard hockey pucks.
I would never ask anyone to eat these (well, expect Joe. I did have him try one)
I tried 3 different attempts and finally I think I got it. Luckily I wrote everything down to be sure I didn't forget for next time.
These look a little more appetizing, don't' they?
I am loving doing all of this out here. I have done everything from church functions, birthday parties, and holiday gatherings. It is a lot of hard work and it sure does tear my kitchen apart, but I still find it fun and exciting to come up with new things.
This is what my kitchen looks like after one batch...
Here are a few of my most recent favorites.
Elementary class Halloween Party
Baby shower minis.
Spa Birthday Party
And my biggest project this month...Young Women's activity with all 8 value colors.
If you are in need for some sweets just give me a call and I can fix it all up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment