Like I mentioned earlier this year Joe and I were put in charge of putting together the youth roadshow for our ward. Each ward in the area prepared their own and we all got together in one building and performed them for each other. After many hours, rehearsals, and lots of laughter we pulled off what I felt like was the best one all evening.
It isn't the best recording, but it will have to do. If you have any questions just let me know and I will happily clear any thing up.
The theme this year is Arise and Let Your Light Shine Forth. We met with a few of the youth and came up with the idea to do our own take on Disney's Tangled The youth were such good sports and worked so hard. I am glad it all payed off.
The young men bought me flowers and wrote us a very sweet thank you note.
We loved every minute of it and really enjoyed getting to know all the youth in the ward. We have a great bunch of kids and I think I even convinced most of them to join us in ward choir. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment