We arrived in Utah later in the afternoon. Gammie came and picked us up from the airport. We got back to the house and settled in for a quiet afternoon. Shortly after, Des and the kids showed up. They had heard that we were finally in town and wanted to come by and see us as soon as possible. We had a lot of fun with them.
 |
| The kids played on the floor. |
 |
| AJ spent some time with Potts |
 |
| Joe even played make-believe with Evylee and my old doll house. |
 |
| AJ just loved all the attention. |
The next day we spent relaxing t Mom and Dad's house. I think we stayed in our PJ's almost the entire day!
 |
| Like father, like son. |
For the weekend we spent time in Provo, staying at our old town house where Keith and Rebecca live. It was a fun filled weekend. We met up with Audrey and Matt to have dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant. I miss that food so much. It is so hard to move and try to replace your regular restaurants. we still haven't found a pizza joint to take the place of Pizza Pie. Later that evening we went back to Audrey and Matt's apartment to play some games and have Pazzookies. I don't think I have ever seen Keith or Rebecca get into a game so much. We really had a lot of fun. Now Keith and Rebecca are friends with Audrey and Matt. Who knows maybe they will start partying together!
While in Provo I went with Rebecca to get my hair cut. It turned out nice, but I think I should have left some length on it. Now I have to actually do my hair! Keith and Rebecca were the best hosts. Keith has gotten into the hobby of mixing drinks. We had so many fun different concoctions. They also made the most grand brunch I have ever had. I was asking for a heat attack, but it was so worth the stomach ache.
 |
| While Keith spent hours cooking this for us.... |
 |
| AJ and I played on the piano, |
Oh and before I forget I have to show you AJ's favorite thing to do while out in Utah. He spent so much time on the piano. We might have a child musician in our midst.
No comments:
Post a Comment