We took oour first flight together as a family. We were so excited to fly out to Utah to see my family! We got through security in a breeze.
 |
| We followed this cute little twins all through the airport. Turns out they were on our flight! They were going to Utah for the skiing. I hope they found some snow! |
I wore AJ in the baby back pack through the whole airport. We sat down at our terminal and had a bit of free time to grab lunch and let AJ roll around. We flew Southwest. It is my airline of choice. They still let you check two bags for free without being a frequent flyer. We boarded during family boarding and found seat close to the middle of the plane. We were told that it would be a full flight so we took up as little room as we could. We were waiting for someone to come sit next to us, but everyone just kept on walking by. I guess a baby is a pretty good deterrent. It was time to take off and there was no one there yet. The flight attendant came by and informed us that there was one person who didn't show and we were the lucky ones to get the empty seat. So we put AJ in his own private seat.
 |
| He read the safety information and payed close attention to the demonstration from the flight attendant. |
 |
| He loved watching us take off. He thought it was so funny. |
 |
| He even cuddled with me and took a nap. This is a rare occurrence for those who don't know my son very much. He is not a cuddler. I just loved every minute of this! |
It was a great flight. He was gem the whole time. I couldn't believe how good he was for us. I have heard so many horror stories about babies on airplanes, but this was a treat. I would fly with him any time. He was my entertainment so I didn't go crazy. Way better than an Ipad. Turns out we can take this kid anywhere and he will enjoy it!
That's awesome he's a great flyer!! I agree with kids being a deterrent it worked for us too!! The extra room was very much needed and used! Hope you enjoy your vacation!!
ReplyDelete